VP, Student Data Services
Sarkis Gharibian began his career with CSMC in 2010 as a data coordinator. Prior to his arrival, Sarkis gained experience working in both the public and private sectors. He was the Advertising Media Planner and Marketing Coordinator for Krikorian Marketing, a multicultural marketing firm based out of Los Angeles. Without any prior student data management experience, he was able to quickly excel in all areas of PowerSchool and state reporting, developing a ton of resources and implementing internal processes along the way.
As VP of Student Data Services, Sarkis maintains a strong desire to improve upon existing procedures and help grow the Student Data Services department. He has always had a passion for ensuring operational success on all levels and a desire to make processes more efficient. .
Areas of Expertise
- Student Information Systems Support
- Student Information Systems Implementation
- Student Information Systems Training
- Database Conversions
- State Reporting
- MPA, Public Administration, California State University, Northridge
- B.S., Marketing, California State University, Northridge